Terms & Conditions
- We welcome you to use our online payment facility ("Online Payment Facility") for KLFC Hospital in Hanmakonda. The Online Payment Facility as of now is not applicable for our other locations or clinics other than the ones listed below .
- We wish to make your payment process a secure and convenient experience, and invite you to carefully read these Terms and Conditions which govern the use of this Online Payment Facility.
Accepted Credit / Debit Cards:
- We currently accept the use of the following credit / debit cards for payment through our Online Payment Facility.
Information Provided By:
- We require you to provide us with certain information about yourself when you use the Online Payment Facility to make payments.
- This information may include your name, credit card number, patient's details if applicable, and certain personal particulars. We use this information to ensure that the bill payment process is carried out accurately and efficiently. We may also use this information for marketing purposes.
- If you do not wish to provide us with the required information, we regret to inform you that you will not be able to make further use of the Online Payment Facility to make your payment.
- You agree to ensure that any information provided by you shall be complete and accurate. You shall not at any time provide us with information which is false, inaccurate, misleading, obsolete or deceptive.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not provided us with accurate information, we may choose not to proceed with the processing of your payment.
Confirmation Of Payment:
- Once the payment has been successfully processed, you will receive an online self-generated receipt for your reference. This is your record of your payment.
- We do not consider that a payment has been made until a receipt reference is issued. If you do not receive a receipt reference, you should process your payment again or make your payment by another means.
Refund And Cancellation Policy:
- For any online paid appointments, where services were not availed at the appointed time despite invoices being generated against such online appointment booking, you should cancel such invoice for claiming a refund at the respective hospital counter physically.
- No refunds/cancellation requests shall be entertained in case of payment against bills/Services received.
- If you are unable to make your appointment then you should cancel the appointment by using the link integrated in the email confirmation mail or call KLFC call centre.